location：home - - patent knowledge
upon receiving the infringement allegations, the accused infringer shall actively respond and shall do the following:
1. analyze whether the patents involved are valid, whether the plaintiff is qualified as a subject of litigation, and whether they exceed the limitation of action.
2. analyze whether my actions really infringe the patents involved, that is, whether they fall within the scope of patent protection.
(1) for those that do fall within the scope of protection, it is necessary to analyze the stability of the patent involved and whether the patent involved can be declared invalid through the invalidation declaration procedure.
(2) analyze the situation of my own industry and related patents, and actively seek the defense reasons to reduce the liability of infringement or non-infringement.
(3) whether the plaintiff has an industry that infringes his own patent right, coordinate with the plaintiff, and whether cross-license can be carried out.
星力平台下载 copyright © 2018 nanjing zongheng intellectual property co., ltd. all rights reserved \ \ platform support： design：
all rights reserved ：nanjing zongheng intellectual property co., ltd.
design and production：